Makes: 4-6 servings
• 3 whole wheat tortillas, sliced into 6 wedges per tortilla
• 3/4 cup Sabra® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (1 tsp per wedge)
• 2 cups Spring Mix or Baby Kale & Spinach, chopped
• 1 cup fresh salsa (recipe included in our Let’s Cook! Cookbook)
• 2 tbsp Balasamic Vinegar
• 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil (drizzle over wedges)
• sea salt and black pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges. Place wedges on lightly sprayed cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown, just long enough to lightly toast wedges. Remove and allow to cool.
Spread 1/2 tbsp of hummus on each wedge. Drizzle with olive oil. Alternate wedges, topping half with fresh salsa and the other half with spring mix or baby kale/spinach mix. Drizzle balsamic vinegar on top. Enjoy!
Calories: 122 | Fat: 5g | Fiber: 4g | Carbs: 17g | Protein: 4g | Sugar: 3g
Eric and Maleka Beal are health coaches and co-founders of BetterChoices, a health & wellness company and social community focused on educating, advocating, and promoting better health and wellness through lifestyle, nutrition, and fitness education.